Mr. Tung is a founding member of Field & Tung Structural Engineers with twenty-four years of professional design experience in the Washington, DC and Baltimore metropolitan area. His expertise encompasses a wide variety of new and existing building structures, including historic renovations and modernizations, adaptive reuse projects, investigations, emergency stabilization, and building repairs, in addition to new building design. Throughout his career, he has become an expert in both modern and historic structural building system and materials.
At Field & Tung, Mr. Tung remains directly involved with the management of projects as well as project design and analysis.
- University of Maryland at College Park, Bachelor of Civil Engineering – 1994
- Virginia Task Force I (VATF1), Fairfax Country Urban Search and Rescue Team, Structures Specialist. Department of Homeland Security. United States Agency of International Development.
- California Office of Emergency Services. Post-Disaster Safety Assessment Program instructor.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- AIA Baltimore
- Structural Engineers Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Adjunct Professor. University of Maryland A. James Clark School of Engineering. University of Maryland School of Architecture
Mr. Tung is currently licensed as a Professional Engineer in the following jurisdictions:
- District of Columbia
We are Always Looking for Great People!
Field & Tung offers a dynamic work environment with a wide range of project types and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are constantly looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. Qualified candidates should send their Resume with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engineering Positions require creativity, ingenuity, problem-solving ability, and a collaborative spirit.
Field & Tung is an Equal Opportunity Employer.